The Office of Campus Facilities, Administration and Services is a business unit of the BFAS Division, reporting to the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
To provide a welcoming, clean, safe, accessible, and healthy environment for all University students, families, staff, faculty, alumni, visitors, and City of Syracuse community members.
Vice President and Chief Campus Facilities Officer
Pete Sala is the Vice President and Chief Campus Facilities Officer and serves as the Managing Director of the Dome. Pete is responsible for:
- Planning, design, construction, and renovation of the University’s facilities
- Housing and food services maintenance
- Facilities services operations
- Grounds maintenance
- Custodial services
- Energy systems and sustainability management
- Environmental health and safety services
- Mail and materials distribution services
- Oversight of the day-to-day operations of the Dome
- Parking and Transportation Services
He distributes a construction communication update to provide the campus community with timely information regarding facilities planning and progress. You may contact him at 315.443.3517.