The Office of Campus Development and Facilities Operations is a business unit of the BFAS Division, reporting to the Acting Chief Financial Officer.
To provide a welcoming, clean, safe, accessible, and healthy environment for all University students, families, staff, faculty, alumni, visitors, and City of Syracuse community members.
Vice President and Chief Campus Facilities Officer
- Planning, design, construction, and renovation of the University’s facilities
- Housing and food services maintenance
- Facilities services operations
- Grounds maintenance
- Custodial services
- Energy systems and sustainability management
- Environmental health and safety services
- Mail and materials distribution services
- Oversight of the day-to-day operations of the Stadium
He distributes a monthly construction communication update to provide the campus community with timely information regarding facilities planning and progress. You may contact him at 315.443.3517.