Tax FAQs

Who do I contact to request a copy of Syracuse University’s form 990 or 990-T (Business Income Tax Returns)?
In order to request a copy of the University’s Form 990 (Information Return) or Form 990-T (Business Income Tax Return), please submit a written request stating reasons for your request and along your contact information to the Comptroller.

Who do I contact for questions regarding the 1098-T form (Tuition Payment Statement)?
Please contact the Bursar’s Office at for 1098-T questions.

How can I get a reissue of my W-2 form?
Please refer to the W-2 statements information page.

How do you get your proposed external rate calculation(s) approved?
External rate calculation information can be found here.

Please send us your question, if you don’t find your answers above.