To enroll in direct deposit for student refunds, log on to MySlice.
- Select the ‘Billing/Payments’ tab to enter your bursar account
- Select ‘View Direct Deposit’
- Complete the non-payroll bank information requested and save
Know before you enroll:
- You may only set up direct deposit to one account (checking or savings). We are unable to split the amount between multiple accounts.
- The direct deposit must be made to a United States bank
- Your name (student) must be on the account receiving the direct deposit
- Once processed and approved by the Bursar Office, the direct deposit will take 2 business days to post to your bank account
- You will receive an email at your syr.edu address once the funds are in your bank account
- Refunds created by a Parent PLUS loan must be made payable to the parent securing the loan and cannot be direct deposited unless parental permission has been given in writing to the Bursar’s Office