Please click here for a PDF copy of our 2021-2022 billing schedule.
Please note: The installment payment plan is billed in five installments for the fall semester (June, July, August, September, October) and in six installments for the spring semester (November, December, January, February, March, April.) If you enroll in the installment plan after the first bill, your plan will be adjusted accordingly. In addition, participation in the installment payment plan is contingent on a satisfactory payment history with the University. We reserve the right to deny participation to anyone that who has not complied with the terms of the installment plan and the associated billing dates.
View Your Account
- To access your bursar account, log into MySlice using Firefox or Internet Explorer with the pop-up blocker disabled (Chrome and Safari are not fully compatible)
- Under the ‘Finances’ heading, click on ‘View Student Account’ where you can:
- Download your bill
- Make an online payment
- View account details
View My Billing Statement
- When searching for the balance due and the due date, please reference the downloadable PDF billing statement by clicking on the ‘View Billing Statements’ link
- A billing notification email is sent to the student’s syr.edu account (along with any email address that the student set up using the ‘Share My Access‘ feature in MySlice) to let you know when the bill is ready to view
- Billing statements are no longer printed and mailed
Share Access via MySlice for Parents
Students can provide access to a third party (parents, grandparents, spouses, etc.) to their MySlice account by clicking on the ‘Share My Access’ link in MySlice. Please click here for more information. Questions regarding the ‘Share My Access’ option can be made to ITS at 315.443.2677 or by submitting an online form here.
Due to federal regulations protecting student information, University personnel do not have access to update or change this information, including resetting the Share My Access password. All maintenance of the Share My Access account must be done by the student.