BFAS will engage in an unceasing exercise of self-evaluation and actualization of improvement plans. The division will strategically invest in new technology to advance its own effectiveness and enhance the service experiences of campus stakeholders.
- Coin a divisional brand that signals mission, values, and vision to build institutional awareness of the family of BFAS service areas
- Effectively communicate to the campus community any changes to policies, the management process, organizational structure, and personnel
- Endeavor to move beyond paper-based processes and replace them with new systems that leverage technology for greater efficiency
- Establish and operate training programs for new and continuing employees that educate campus constituents about business and administrative processes
- Review the current state of University business processes, assess their impact on entrepreneurship within designated responsibility centers, and adjust as needed to ensure appropriate incentives to innovation and growth