Auxiliary Services is a business unit within Business, Finance and Administrative Services. The sub-units contained within Auxiliary Services include:
- Data Systems
- Drumlins Country Club
- Food Services
- Housing, Meal Plan & I.D. Card Services
- Minnowbrook Conference Center
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center
- Syracuse University Campus Store
- Trademark Licensing
The mission of Auxiliary Services is to provide outstanding products, facilities, and customer service to the University community in a fiscally responsible manner.
The vision of Auxiliary Services is to be a student-centric unit dedicated to providing the University community enhanced services, excellent product quality, and superior facilities. The unit strives to leverage the latest technology and product innovations to continually improve the student experience. The unit is focused on the continual improvement of the customer experience.