Grant Authorization Form (Graduate)

The Graduate Grant Authorization form is used by University departments to request scholarship/grant funds not awarded directly by the Graduate School (assistantships, fellowships) for a graduate student.  The funds are credited to the student’s Bursar account.  It is not to be used for compensation payments or for the reimbursement of expenses, which should be processed through HR/Payroll and Disbursements Processing respectively

To access this form see the Grant Authorization link at the bottom of the following page: Graduate Awards Information.