Excess Property Disposal Form

This is a paper form that is used to authorize the disposal of University property. If property was purchased with departmental funds, a dean, director, or department head may authorize its release for sale by signing the EXCESS PROPERTY DISPOSAL FORM. There may be restrictions on the sale of items purchased with grant or sponsored funds. This form is a numbered form and available from the Excess Property Manager.

Form must be filled out, signed and mailed or faxed to:
Purchasing Office- Skytop Office Bldg
Phone: 443-2288 Fax: 443-4932 Form Contact Person: Penny Letcher
Department WebSite